By 1924, KJR had become a serious radio operation, and so
Vincent Kraft set up this studio on the sixth floor of the Terminal
Sales Building. Here is the main studio, lined with acoustic
draperies and having separate isolation booths for the announcer and
operator. The three wall sconces were most likely colored
signaling lamps run from the control room.