This view shows the completed KPO/KNBC transmitter site at Belmont. The transmitter building can be seen in the distance at the far left. The two towers supported the flat-top "T" antenna, which was oriented East-West. The concrete building between the towers held the antenna tuning network. This photo was taken in 1948, only a year before contruction of the new KNBC antenna was built. The original KNBC-FM antenna can be seen mounted atop the East tower.