These are the engineers who maintained and operated KPO's 50 KW transmitter in Belmont, mid 1930's. Left to Right: R. W. Clark, Assistant Station Engineer; F. L. Barron; Curtis D. Peck, KPO Station Engineer; W. D. Kellogg; O. H. Brown; W. H. McAuley; E.A. Poage; A.O. Dingle. The AC service transformers and the giant heat exchanger for the transmitter can be seen on the pedestal in the background.